Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Whew!

So it's been a little busy around here...
The QGA auction is finally over, so I can relax a little. I had my Tennis team party today, and that was fun. Rosie has a beautiful home...
It's gotten colder here, I don't have the official, but we were supposed to hit 34 last night...
I mailed out the Christmas cards on Monday after dropping Jason off at the airport. This time it's Wyoming. I know, right? I mean, wth? I didn't even  know his company even had a job up there, but oh well. I guess, I really wish I could have gone with him. Not for the cold or even the snow, but to see the graves of my grandparents and even a couple greats. Of course, he's also only 6 hours from a close girlfriend of mine....who just had her 4th baby boy!
So life has been busy. So busy in fact, that I'm going to blow off my KSQG Christmas party tomorrow. I'm just too tired-it's also an hour away...
So the auction is over and now I have to focus on presents. The good news in me skipping the party tomorrow is that I hope to get a bunch of pc work done as well as some phone calls. We'll see.
I also recently found a neat site called Meetups-It's local and I'm hoping to find a bunch of new friends there.
Anyway, I've been on here too long again, so I'll leave you all with pictures...
Yes, this is Cozumel from June of this year....!

 I needed proof that we were in a 4x4 off roader. I love my hair!
 At the beach! If you look close, you can see the reflections in our glasses!
 The ruins on the mainland. Tulum? I think I spelled that right?
 Ok, we couldn't really do pictures here, as we were repelling down the side of the tower...
It was great!
 Festival International de Louisiane
Working the Crepes a la Cart booth!

 Oh yeah...
 Just look at that ocean! Well, hubby's not bad lookin either... 
:0)

Yay!
And just in case-Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely people left a comment