Sunday, October 28, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

So, I've been rather busy this past week, not that my house has anything to say about that...
Nope, it was all done on this contraption we call a computer. Monday when I got up, Tuesday when I got up, Wednesday after Tennis. Thursday was guild all day, so I only got to check my email. Friday when I got up, Saturday when I got up.
Now, you ask, what was I doing and did I get a lot done? I was working on the Guild blog and posting my examples on my blog as the last 4 post show. Did I get a lot done? Not really. Well, that's not completely true--yesterday, I completed the Guild Blog. I created a new site for the pictures using Shutterfly. I found out about that through another guild blog I found. That is really neat too. Click Here for that. And I learned GOBS of stuff through other blogs and trail and error about blogs. I made a button for others to use on there blog-i.e. I sorta learned how to code...lol

Now, this week I'm hoping that since Jason is home for 3 days of vacation we will do something in the bathroom, but that's looking rough since he pulled/strained a muscle in his upper back. dork.
Today, we are going to go see about my car and if I really need two new tires. Then run some errands: Office Depot, Super 1, Alberstons.
Mom's coming at 6 and we have tickets for the Heymann Center "Pride and Prejudice". I really hope its good.

I have tennis tomorrow morning, but not sure how that's going to go. I was off my game on Wednesday, so I hope I don't screw up tomorrow.
This Friday, Mom, Ching, Letia, and I are going to the Houston Quilt Show-well, we leave Friday and go to Laporte then Saturday, we'll go to the show and then come home that night. Yep, I'm driving-hence the tire & breaks check. Well, we still have to get a hotel room, but hoping to use Jason's points.

I'm also hoping to complete one if not two projects before the trip. The first is what I'm calling a travel companion. I hope to take pictures and do a real post. The other is a Shower Pocket by Never Done Project. I have to visit the quilt shop for the special fabric, but I wont need much. I'll probably still put this one in a Ziploc bag, so I can leave my soap in the pocket.

Well, Jason's out of the shower now, so I guess I'll pay some bills and figure out the problem I just found on my travel companion pattern...
Later gators,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely people left a comment