Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Trying to upload a pdf (testing)…

So I'm writing about linking a pdf on my page. There isn't one attached yet, since it's taken my several days to research this. I just don't understand why this is so difficult...

I'm doing this so that I can get my quilt guild's blog up and running efficiently. Our newsletters are in pdf, so I'm hoping to get them on the site...

I just created a Windows Skydrive for when I get my new phone, plus the search I did online said I should have a cloud site to pull from… so here goes…
*****
Well, I did that, and I'm not sure what to do now... I think I need an organizer for the stuff I have:
1. I created the skydrive for when I get my windows phone, I can take pics on the phone and put them on the skydrive to later retrieve to blog on (thats the hope)

2. I have a blog through Blogger (google).
    I have a Docs account for when I was trying out an idea for my recipies. A flop for what I was looking for-not Docs itself. Well, I think Docs is now just simply apart of Drive. Fine by me, as long as i can use it.

3. I created a objective account for the Guild--its own gmail, blogger acct and password.

Now, I think I have to create a Docs/Drive for the guild as well... on to more searching..
oh and by the way, just in case anyone is reading this, it's Quilters' Guild Acadienne.

oh yeah, and I have a yahoo email address...LOL

***Ok, so I think i may have something here. I  found the skydrive online site...duh!!!! Now, this is nice. I'll have to play with both drive and skydrive to see if i like one better than the other, but sky is nicer to look at thats for sure!
More to come I'm sure...
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely people left a comment