Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Yay!!!!

So I did it!!!! yay!!!!
So now what? Well, I'm not excited about the way skydrive displays the pdf inside their web page. I don't care that their stuff is at the top as a header, that's to be expected. I'm not totally happy with the properties displayed on the sidebar. No one needs to know who posted it and so forth.


Or when it was posted, or modified or the path or any of that junk on the right side of the page.
Now, I did just find the Download button at the top left of the screen. But, there is no clear print button, or search (not that you might need that).

So?
I'm now going to try Google's Drive. As I said earlier, I already had the account, so logging in was easy.
Here we go again...
Quilters' Guild Acadienne Newsletter August 2012

Mind you the end result of all this is to make my blogging on the guild's site enormously easier... hope*


So, I have blogger (google), Drive (google), Skydrive (microsoft), Email (Yahoo), Flicker (Yahoo), (soon to have smartphone-windows) as well as the guild's blog in blogger (google). And unless I want the guild's blog always linking back to mine (no), I will also have to set up one of the drives for downloading stuff...omg. Of course that is what all the posts today are about. Finding the best choice for the Guild.
   Then I found a really nice guild blog from Canada that has given me some really good ideas for ours...
Anyway, back to the focus: post so I can check out the link...lol
Danielle

***************
Update: I will be moving the link of this blog to the new Guild Google Drive, since I will be deleting the newsletters off my drive.. don't need them both...
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely people left a comment