Wednesday, October 24, 2012

So here goes nothing...

Hi all...lol
So I'm going to post two pdf documents that I uploaded to my skydrive. I am going to use both the "Public" and "View" link to test it out and see what is actually 'see-able'. In other words, the minute I'm done with this post, I will log out of both blogger and skydrive and search the internet for the pdf (which is just my guild's newsletter) that is Public. What I think the difference is, is View is for a link you place in a post and then anyone who views your post and clicks on the link will be directed to the pdf. Public is as if I just posted the pdf to the internet, I think...
So here goes nothing...

QGA Newsletter for October 2012 is the Public one. View only.


QGA Newsletter for September 2012 is the View only.

And they're off!

hehe...
Danielle
:0)

Update: removing the public link and making view only. I didn't see any difference and I wasn't able to search for it anyway...lol oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely people left a comment